Wednesday 21 November 2012

Introduction

Hello!

I'm Matt (a.k.a Grogar) and I am starting this blog of to discuss World of Warcraft and my experiences of the game, mainly my gold making. I will be writing posts and linking things here when I feel like something is worth sharing, I imagine I will try to stick to a post per day schedule.

Right so first to introduce my self, I have been playing Warcraft for around 6 years now and raiding on a high level for around 4 of those. I played my Hunter through TBC, WotLK and the first part of Cataclysm, for Dragon Soul I changed to my Protection Warrior to help my guild progress as we found ourselves short on tanks and I never looked back! I lead a progression raid guild for over two years on Scarshield Legion EU and made a load of friends from it, although now I reside on Darksorrow EU to raid on a more laid back basis.

With the release of Mists of Pandaria me and a few guild mates decided to try and level up quickly and secure our realm firsts, we did beta testing and worked on strategies that could help us do this. We ended up being some of the first level 90's in the world, with myself being the world first level 90 Warrior. All of us were completely shocked at the speed we had managed to level, we didn't expect to rank highly in the world at all we only set out to achieve realm first rankings.

So gold making, I have been making gold for a few years now pretty extensively and have reached very close to the elusive million before Mists came out and I spent half of my stockpile on BMAH, professions and gearing characters. I am now trying to finally secure my first liquid million before a friend and rival goblin does so, this is my motivation for gold making its the competition between people to conquer markets and generate sales.

So that's basically today's posts, I will be trying to make a few YouTube video's along the way too and will link you a few things at the end so you can get to my channel aswell as other useful links.

YouTube Channel
Warrior's Armory
Hunter's Armory
Twitter
Stormspire Account
Skype : matt.grogar

So until tomorrow,

Matt

2 comments: