Friday 23 November 2012

Time and my lack of it

So I have had hardly any time today to make any gold or play much Warcraft, managed to fit in an hour or so before but apart from that University and Social things have happening! So what do you do when you have hardly any time to make gold? You maximize your efficiency so that you can keep up your income without needing hours each day.

Once you have all your add-ons setup like TSM, Auctioneer, UMJ Notifications and others then you can log in for a few minutes whenever time becomes free and cancel then post to keep your auctions up to date! UMJ Notifications are a fantastic tool for getting told when a certain item pops up on your Auction House, using this information makes sniping items for cheap so quick and easy!

Efficiency can be something that separates one gold maker from another, you can still control markets with a busy schedule! So I have been trying to sort out a Uni house for next year, which has taken a lot of my time (And money), found a pretty sweet place for a half decent price so fairly excited about that. Black Friday deals are creeping all over the UK Online shopping market this year and temptation is killing me, I have literally no money at the moment but all the cheap electronics are killing me and I wish I could just go mental and buy myself some sweet toys!

Anyways hopefully a video coming this weekend to the YT channel but I do have a fairly tricky Java assignment to get done so I won't be promising anything.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment